Students of the study programmes Chemical Engineering and Process Engineering and Bioengineering choose a profile subject in their fifth semester. The faculty informs about the choice of subjects and the formal procedures every year in early summer in an event together with the student council. Announcements can be found under News about studies and teaching or in the calendar of events on the CIW homepage.
List of selectable profile subjects
- Circular Economy
- Water quality and process engineering for water/wastewater treatment
- Food Technology
- Particle Technology
- Technical Thermodynamics and Refrigeration
- Rheology and product design
- Energy and environmental technology
- Thermal process engineering
- Mechanical separation technology
- Process development and scale-up
- Micro process engineering
Further information can be found in ILIAS.