Bachelor Examination Board of the KIT Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering


apl. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Türk


Sekretariat Bachelor-Prüfungsausschuss
Julia Hofer
Engler-Bunte-Ring 3 - Geb. 40.12  Zimmer -103
76131 Karlsruhe
Tel:  +49 721 608 - 43786
E-mail: julia.hofer∂


    Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 15:00 hrs

    Office hours of the examination board

    Wednesdays from 13:00 (only during the lecture period)

    !! Important Information:
    Due to the current situation, please refrain from coming to the office hours in person! We will be happy to advise you by e-mail or telephone. !!

    Recognition of achievements (please read § 19 SPO)

    Within the university system

    According to § 19 of the Study and Examination Regulations, study and examination achievements whichhave been achieved in courses of study at state or state-recognised universities and universities of cooperative education in the Federal Republic of Germany orat foreign state or state-recognised universities canbe recognised on application by the student. Please use the application form below and enclose the necessary supporting documents (e.g. transcript of records, module descriptions,...).
    Students who are newly enrolled in the degree programme Bioengineering or Chemical Engineering and Process Engineering must submit the application within one semester. No deadlines apply to achievements made within the framework of exchange programmes.

    Outside the university system

    Knowledge acquired outside the university system can also be recognized. A common example is the recognition of one or more internships through proof of relevant vocational training. Please also use the form below for achievements acquired outside the university system.


    Application forms

    (please hand in at the secretary's office or send by email to christa ostbringhausTwl3∂kit edu)


    • BAföG according to § 48, statement of the faculty on the level of performance (only in special cases explicitly requested)
    • Certificate on the expected end of studies (e.g. for the extension of the residence permit or for job applications)
    • Certificates about disadvantage compensation